Total working experience: 10+ years
Hands on with: Development of Software applications on Android Platform and Development of Software Automation Tools for Engineering Designs of FTTx, HFC on 3GIS, AutoCAD, Smallworld, and SpatialNet and other GIS software
Job Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Software Development on Android mobile platform for “Paperless Field Survey Automation” Software for Telecom and Utility companies
- Development of Automation Tools for Smallworld and SpatialNet, AutoCAD GIS Software
- Engineering Designs for FTTx, HFC, GPON OLT-ODN Networks in accordance with specifications and standards
- Requirement Analysis, Effort Estimation, Engineering Designs and Implementation of GIS Software application for Telecom services
- Resolution of the defects found during Integration testing.
- Use defect tracking systems to document root cause, resolution and other attributes that are part of project execution
- Implement enhancements and fix any reported product defects reported by customer
- Includes functions in support of business systems management, including efficiencies analysis, change management, software version control, and enhancements management.
- Assists the project team to design core business components utilizing industry accepted analysis and design standards.
- Performs programming functions directly as well as delegates assignments to more junior programmers for further development.
- Co-ordinate projects, such as conducting needs assessments, leading projects; supporting, maintaining and enhancing existing applications